She started out as an intern to later become a practicing lawyer at a private Law Firm in Salamanca.
She started working at DJV Abogados in 2006 as an attorney for the Banking Law Department, providing legal advice, the formalization of operations, and debt collection legal claims for a number of financial entities.
In relation to Banking Law, she manages all types of legal proceedings with personal or private guarantee, bills of exchange, checks, promissory notes, court orders, and other matters related to Banking Contracts.
In relation to Bankruptcy Law, she handles notifications of loans for arrangement with creditors where the financial institutions have debts, as well as follow-up and thorough management of the arrangement with creditors to protect the interests of the financial institutions, asset liquidation, advice on the stages of an agreement, and asset liquidation and sale.
In relation to Personally Identifiable Information Protection, she provides legal advice to companies on the compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law (LOPD). She also prepares the acts and documentation required by Legislation.
“La Polémica del Art. 671 LEC en el procedimiento hipotecario” (The Controversy of Art 671 LEC (Spanish Law of Civil Procedure) in Mortgage Foreclosure). EL DERECHO. 2014
- Political and Religion Violence Advanced Specialized Course. (Centro de Estudios Reina Sofia (Queen Sofia Study Center) and the Technical University of Madrid (UMP). Valencia, 2005)
- Foreclosure in Civil Proceedings, Liens, Auctions, Mortgages, and Banking Products Specialized Course. 2008-2009
- Banking and Financial Law Specialized Course. 2009
- Bankruptcy Law Specialized Course. 2010
- Reform of the Procedural Law Course, 2010.
- Actions of Return in Bankruptcy Proceedings, Liquidation Strategies, and Bankruptcy Qualification Course, 2012.
- ‘Advice to Clients and Strategies to Attract Potential Clients’ Course, 2012.
- ‘Personally Identifiable Information Protection and Money Laundering’ Expert Course, 2014.
- Mortgage and Land Registry Law Specialized Course, Menéndez Pelayo International University (UIMP). Santander. 2015