April 2006- Current
Attorney at the Law Offices of Despacho Jurídico Velázquez (DJV Abogados): Procedural, Civil, Commercial, Criminal, and Contentious-Administrative Law.
Responsibilities – Civil, Commercial, Criminal, and Contentious-Administrative proceedings, applying the necessary legal actions on each particular case, prior evaluation of the needs and interests of the client in order to provide the best advice and proceedings on all cases, and trying to obtain, if possible, a friendly resolution with the other party in question.
- 1st – Civil Law:
Handling financial claim proceedings, applying the necessary actions prior evaluation of the clients’ situation, considering their expectations and time limit for receiving payment, equally opposing to the proceedings when they are sued.
Other matters – handling proceedings related to package tours and the exercise of actions demanding real rights, such as easement and right of redemption, as well as possession and leasing proceedings.
- 2nd- Commercial Law:
Handling administrator liability proceedings and transportation and bankruptcy agreements.
- 3rd- Criminal Law:
Handling socio-economic criminal proceedings against administrators and companies, in cases such as fraud, wrongful appropriations, and punishable acts.
- 4th- Contentious-Administrative Law:
Handling recurrent proceedings against Public Entities mainly related to Consumer, Commerce, Trade and Trafficking, and Road Safety sanctions, as well administrative contract execution and compliance.
- Collection Proceedings – Illustrious Bar Association of Madrid
- Workshop on Procedural Strategies Applicable to Civil Proceedings – Illustrious Bar Association of Madrid
- Foreclosure in Civil Proceedings – Illustrious Bar Association of Madrid
- Executory Proceedings Course: Liens and Auctions – Illustrious Bar Association of Madrid
- Practical Aspects on Civil Procedure Evidence – Illustrious Bar Association of Madrid
- Evidence Strategies in Criminal Proceedings Course – Illustrious Bar Association of Madrid
- Bankruptcy Law Specialized Course – CEF Business School
- Urban Leasing Specialized Course – School of Legal Practice