Javier Fernández Alonso
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Practicing attorney at the Illustrious Bar Association of Madrid since 1991, specializing in Corporate Law. Board of Directors’ Secretary and Assistant Secretary of a number of Spanish and foreign Commercial Companies, as well as Corporate and Urban Development Consortia owned by Public Entities. Comprehensive and specialized legal advice to Public Law Entities in the Distribution, Food, and Hotel Industries. Legal Advice to businesses in the Transportation Industry (Transportation Centers) and Franchise. He has completed operations within his areas of expertise on the purchase and sale of property assets and industries in Spain and abroad. He has also completed a number of operations of sale & lease back of property assets and corporate debt restructuring, as well as mergers and acquisitions.
- General legal advice to a domestic Food Distribution Group
- International legal advice to an Industrial Group on the implementation and development of manufacturers
- General legal advice to domestic Industrial, Food, and Restoration Groups
- Legal advice to Public Companies, Agencies and Entities sponsored by the State Public, Community, and Municipal Administration
- Legal advice to a Distribution Company owned by a Venture Capital Company
- Legal advice to a Public Highway Company
- General legal advice to Professional Associations
- Legal advice to Urban Development Consortia, Transportation Centers and Dry Ports
- Secretary of the Committee of the Spanish branch of a Multinational Airline Company (helicopters), and legal advice to a Spanish branch of a Multinational Flight Simulator Company.
- Secretary of the Committee of the Spanish branch of a Multinational Leisure-Related Product and Mattress Company.
- Secretary of the Committee of the Spanish branch of a Multinational Hotel and Casino Company.
- Secretary of the Committee of the Equestrian International Competitions’ Club
- Board of Directors’ Assistant Secretary of a domestic Company
- Legal advice to companies on the Property Industry
- Legal advice on Corporate Debt Financing and Refinancing operations
- Author of the chapter: «Responsabilidad de administradores por daños a la sociedad, socios y acreedores» in the work: ‘Actualidad Mercantil 2019’ of Tirant lo Blanch.
- Collaborator of Memento Sociedades Mercantiles “El Reglamento del Registro Mercantil” (Commercial Companies Memento Collaborator ‘Mercantile Register Regulations’)