Juan Carlos Hernández García
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
He specializes in providing legal advice and protecting our clients’ interests related to Procedural Law, within DJV Abogados Procedural, Arbitration and Litigation Law Department, on Civil, Criminal, Commercial, and Bankruptcy legal proceedings such as resolutions for breach, construction and execution of contracts, corporative and de facto Administrator liabilities, contractual and non-contractual liability claims, different types of payment claims, actions of property retention or recovery of possession, evictions, damage claims, intervening either judicially and extra-judicially before Spanish courts.
He has been involved in a number of Bankruptcy Proceedings as Bankruptcy Lead Attorney representing the creditors’ interests. He is recognized for his precision, dedication, and professionalism when providing legal advice to our many clients.
He taught Corporate Law classes during the 2008-2009 academic year of the Commercial Law Course at the Catholic University of Murcia. He sometimes speaks at conferences and teaches courses on Bankruptcy Law. He is also the author of many legal articles published in academic journals.
He taught Corporate Law classes during the 2008-2009 academic year of the Commercial Law course at the Catholic University of Murcia.
- Bankruptcy Law Course at the Illustrious Bar Association of Murcia, 2006.
- Property and Possession Legal Protection Course, 2006
- He spent three months at Harvard Law School doing research on criminal liability of legal persons, 2008
- Commercial Company Directors Civil Liability Course at the Illustrious Bar Association of Murcia, 2008
- Royal Decree Law 3/2009 dated March 27 Course about the Reform of the Bankruptcy Law by the REFOR, 2009
- Actions of Return and Termination of Bankruptcy Course, 2013
- Bankruptcy Proceeding Qualification Course, 2013
- Coordination vs Confusion in the Arrangement with Creditors Course, 2013
- Selling of a Productive Unit in a Bankruptcy Scenario Course, 2014
- Legal Aspects of Franchises Course at the CEF Business School, 2014