María Teresa De Haro Sánchez
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- 1998-2000 – Spanish Council for Scientific Research – Research.
- 2000-2001 –Diario El País – Journalist.
- 2001 – Law Offices of Abogados Angel del Rey Ramos.
- 2002-2003 – CEPI EMPRESARIOS, S.L. – Attorney, Property Law
- 2003-2008 – GESTORA DE FINCAS URBANAS, S.L. – Attorney – Property Law
- 2008- Current – DJV ABOGADOS, S.L.
She is currently working at our firm’s Property Law Department providing legal advice on the selling or buying of any type of property asset, filing all the necessary paperwork, and formalizing the operation.
- Criminology and Criminal and Forensic Psychology Course from the Complutense University of Madrid Law School, 1998.
- Criminology Course, 1999.
- Foreclosure in Civil Law, Liens, Auctions, and Mortgages Specialized Course at the Illustrious Bar Association of Madrid (ICAM). 2010
- Urban Development Course from the Urban Development Lawyer Spanish Association
- Property Tax Course. 2014
- Bankruptcy Law Course, CEF Business School. 2014